Games to check out based on a video

Name of the episode: Games You Might Not Have Tried #17 – New Games to Learn From!
URL for the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3aDd1NkMps&list=PLhyKYa0YJ_5CBRVhUoAvuJ66aSvb8Gd0L&index=6&t=183s
Games talked about:

• The Missing – A game that’s rough around the edges but has a bunch of metaphorical meaning
  • Shift Quantum – A puzzle game about positive and negative spaces and how you can’t have one without the other
  • Occupy White Wall – An art gallery MMORPG where you can explore, interact, and even create your own galleries
  • I ♥ Hue – A mobile puzzle game about matching colored blocks to create a giant gradient
  • Wandersong – Simplistic but unique game about loving who you are and making an impact on the world, even when it seems impossible

I have played I ♥ Hue and it is a fun game that is also relaxing. You start with a gradient that has four different colors in each corner. It divides up into blocks and moves, with some staying in place, and you have to figure out where the colors go. It’s a mobile game that I always go back to and enjoy every thing I play.

Bookmark the permalink.