Games You Might Not Have Tried #16
The Last Door
- The graphics of the game really set a creepy mood for the game
Enter The Gungeon
- The objective of this game is to kill away monsters through series of levels
- The game is not always spooky
Night In The Woods
- This game manages to fill you with the real world dreads of adulthood, economic tragedies, depression and death
Onimishu – Warlords
- combat focused game
- good demon graphics
We Know The Devil
- play as a group at a summer camp that figures which two characters will stay together and which ones will sit out in a life or death situation
- FEAR is a Frankenstein-monster mashup, first person shooter and a Korean horror film that includes tactical gameplay, good weapon selection, environmental distraction, and excellent bullet time mechanics
- You are locked in a room with a mysterious puzzle box that unlocks secrets to the next clues to escape the room, almost like a real life escape room
- There is not a single word of dialogue in the game
- Puzzles connect together to create a story
- This game shows how creepy having a phone could be. Game represents something creepy hacking a phone.
- A very creepy, odd detective game that has a art punk acid trip theme to it.
Games I would really enjoy playing are Simulacra because I like how you can control what happens next in the game and shows how creepy and unsafe phones can really be and The Room because I like solving puzzles with a creepy vibe to it.