Clicker

This is the second game I made. You have 60 seconds to click as many squares as you can. The squares disappear and reappear in different places every time you click them.

The link to the game is below.

https://reverent-chandrasekhar-f7b600.netlify.com/

Bookmark the permalink.

3 Comments

1. Definitely a 3/5. This game is fun and not very hard. I played this game multiple times trying to get better time. If this were my game I would change nothing about it. It is a unique kind of game. The game functions well and as no bugs that I could see or notice.

2. 1)Rating – 5
    2)Difficulty – 4
    3)I could see myself playing this quite a few times.
    4)I enjoyed it as is
    5)It reminds me of kovaks simulator
    6)The clicking was pretty responsive I ran into no problems with it whatsoever

3. Feedback:
    – Great, simple design and very re-playable.
    – With only one exception, the squares didn’t overlap, but when they did, one click scored both of them. That would probably be easy to fix (assuming it’s not intended). But otherwise randomizing the placement seemed solid.
    – One neat idea to expand it is to have rare units pop up that if you get baited into clicking, they deduct from your score. Sort of “trap” targets that would look a little bit different.

Also, I scored a 356. Not sure if that’s good or bad. I don’t have great reaction time, but I do have a fast gaming mouse 😀