A Roll Through the City

I made a simple platform game where you play as a circle trying to make it’s way through the city. It’s path is filled with spikes, drops, and even squares that want to stop you from reaching the end.

If you would like to play click here: https://upbeat-bhabha-4de375.netlify.com/

Bookmark the permalink.

4 Comments

1. On a scale from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest, I would say a 5 for enjoyment. One the same scale, I would give it a 3 for difficulty. I would play through the game more than once. It was very fun to play. If I were to change the game, I would add more levels and maybe change the characters a bit. The game kind of reminds be of Geometry Dash, just like TJ’s, because of the block look the game has. The overall function of the game was made very well. Sometimes you get stuck on the corner of the platforms, but besides that, everything runs smoothly.

2. It was fun to play

3. I like platform games like these so i enjoyed playing this game. it was difficult at times but it added to the enjoyment of the game. There were times i got stuck on the corner of a platform but other than that it worked smoothly.

4. On a scale 1-5 with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. I think it should be 5 the game was fun to play and i enjoyed it. For difficulty 3 the game was a little difficult. I would play this game more then once. If i was to make any changes to this game I would make more levels to it. This game is a lot like Geometry dash with the way its setup. This game functioned well there was no problems that i could see just by playing it.