Sky Run

A simple platform game I created in Construct 3 with graphics produced in Piskel. Click the link below to play.

http://distracted-wescoff-fae36c.netlify.com

Bookmark the permalink.

5 Comments

1. This is really cool and has some interesting mechanics I like.

2. Cool art, controls are a little wonky at times but besides that its pretty good.

3. This game is really cool and addicting to play!

4. On a scale from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest, I would say a 4 for enjoyment. One the same scale, I would give it a 4 for difficulty. I would probably pay the game again, very addicting to play! If I were to change the game, I would maybe make the game less difficult. The game kind of reminds be of Mario, because of having to collect gems and the overall look of the game. Everything runs smoothly but the controls are sometimes a but wonky and can get stuck in platforms easily.

5. nathanielpm2021

Sky Run
    1. How enjoyable was the gaming experience, on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
    Score: 4
    2. On the same scale, how difficult did you find the game?
    Score: 4
    3. Would YOU play through the game more than once? More than five times? Why/why not?
    —I would play through the game 5 times because it is a nice mix of fun and difficult

4. If you were to change the game, what changes would you make?
    —i would add a key bind where you could press a certain key and it would reset the level

5. Does the game remind you of any other games, either in style or in gameplay?
    —no, it doesn’t remind me of any other games.

6. How well did the game function? How smoothly did the game run and how well did the objects interact with other objects?
    —the game ran really well and the objects interacted perfectly.